Monday, August 31, 2009

The night before it begins..Liz

On the eve before our first official Catalina Marathon training day, two thoughts are percolating in my head, in no particular order of importance.

#1 Why are we doing this again? The main reason is for our health, we both have kids and this adventure will reap tremendous health benefits that our kiddos will enjoy. However, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the idea of fitting into a nice pair of jeans is too appealing to ignore!

#2 Are we crazy? Short answer yes, but so what? If I think about it, this is very typical of me so it really shouldn't be a surprise. I'm impulsive and it's not the first time that I just dive into things! Sometimes you have to be a little crazy in life and just do things. I've spent enough time in my life just talking about doing things... it's time for a little action!


So tomorrow is the first day and I want to remember how I feel right now: excited, hopeful and energetic..I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment